Sunday, November 11, 2007

hanazakari no kimi tachi e


(For You in Full Blossom)

I love it.. It’s a 12- episode Japanese TV series come from a Manga series. It is first popularized by the Taiwanese but later this year, Japanese make it possibly as one of the amazing love-comedy series.Cast by the two most popular actor in Japan Oguri Shun of Detective Conan and Hana Yori Dango and Horikita Maki of Kurusagi and placed as the rank 2 of the Most female artist of the year, and amazingly Erika Sawajiri my favorite J actress was top of them all. I found out that there are plenty handsome Japanese actors… hahaha…like Ikuta Toma and Ishigaki Yuma. hehehe.. Im on my episode 10. the series makes more inetersting. So I highly recommend this Japanese series to everyone who loves comedy. It not Corny, it’a a true modern slappy sticks comedy. ;)

No comments: